Friday, March 19, 2010

And so the story begins.......

last nite me and my roommates were suppose to study for our csc class quiz, but we end up doing stupid things. not only our study tables are rite next to each other in a row, but that all of us were glued onto facebook and just writing comments on each others page despite the fact that we're sitting next to each other.
My roommate Met, she watched a ghost movie earlier and she got scared, i mean really scared. so me, eda and stef started to scare her about sleeping alone and the boggy man will come.lol.
she even took a very very short shower.
then one of the other two crazy ladies, which im not going to specify who;(you know who you are :p) kept doing the wrong thing in creating her blog, she then just gave up..... but it was funny as hell. i know that it seems boring for my first post, but more will come and i assure that more drama will occur.
peace out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment