Friday, March 19, 2010

the true story of A3-4 room in Tun Mutahir Hostel

me and my roommate was studying late at nite in our hall, by our study table.
i was boiling water to make myself a cup of coffee, and Met was at her table doing her work.
the kettle was by the kitchen, after i made my drink i went to my table next to Met's. but then i felt something strange. i thought it was just me, but then i asked Met if she saw something. She was like "Eya....aku pun nampak wei... tapi xnak ckp apa2....eee takut la kak ika!"
i didnt want to make it as if i was too freaked out, but i just mcm buat xtau je la......
now i know that we have 10 not 9 people in the house....
is this true or just another hostel story i dont know...
but i just hope that its not was bad i imagine it to be..........

1 comments:

Stefaniza Ramona said...

mak tiri :p

Post a Comment