Monday, March 22, 2010

FOR HILDA ZAMRI

i have a friend that i've met in sudan. her name is Hilda Zamri. she's more that my best friend, she's like my sister. we're been through bad times and worst times. but when i graduated from high school she was there. and now i've considered her as my family. but what kind of a person forgets her family. i totally have left her in the dark about my life since i left high school...
i bet she hates my guts rite now.... i've broken my promise
but i want her to know that; even thought that i did get to meet or talk to her.... i still think of her. how she's doing now? if she's having a good life, the life that she always deserve.
but all talk and no actions does not give me the right to be forgiven.
hildy i hope you can forgive me, for all the silent times and the times that you needed me and i wasnt there.... when you come to meet me... i hope we can clear the air.
also that i met to tell you but as it is.... i'm still trying to sort my life...
it's not all peachy clean at all.....
going through a real dilemma.....
i hope to hear from you.... soon....
call me ok
i lost my phone... so i have a new number
i'll email it to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment